We have made a range of improvements that will make it easier for you to stay closer to your investments. You will be able to access performance information, details of money paid in and out of your accounts, and a transaction history. If you hold an ISA or Collective Investment Account you will now be able to request one-off or regular withdrawals online, as well as put money into your accounts online. As always, we recommend speaking to your financial adviser before making any changes to your investments.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- In my transaction history on the online Customer Centre, what is an ‘unknown’ transaction?
- Will I be able to take withdrawals from my investments online?
- How has the online Customer Centre been improved?
- How can I register for the online Customer Centre?
- Can I continue to use the same login and password to access my accounts on the online Customer Centre?