Yes. We’ll send the new account number to you in your first statement after you move to the new technology. In the meantime you can continue using your existing account numbers when you contact us, as you do today.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- When I multiply the fund price by the number of units on certain transactions in my statement it doesn’t equal the amount for that transaction, why?
- I have a Power of Attorney on my account(s). What can attorneys view online and can their access be removed?
- Can I change the dates that I am paid my income?
- What are investment trusts?
- What are exchange traded funds and commodities?
- Can I change the dates I pay my Direct Debits?
- What does the term ‘model portfolio’ mean and why can I see it on my statements?
- Following your technology upgrade, why will I have more than one Collective Retirement Account (CRA)?
- I have a Direct Debit going into my investment; will this continue?
- I don’t have my new account number; can I contact you to discuss my account without it?