Yes. Your Direct Debit will continue and you don’t need to do anything. You may notice your new account number being shown as the reference after our name on your bank statement. There is no need for you to complete a new Direct Debit Instruction as we will contact your bank/building society to let them know about the changes.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- When I multiply the fund price by the number of units on certain transactions in my statement it doesn’t equal the amount for that transaction, why?
- I have a Power of Attorney on my account(s). What can attorneys view online and can their access be removed?
- Can I change the dates that I am paid my income?
- What are investment trusts?
- What are exchange traded funds and commodities?
- Can I change the dates I pay my Direct Debits?
- What does the term ‘model portfolio’ mean and why can I see it on my statements?
- Following your technology upgrade, why will I have more than one Collective Retirement Account (CRA)?
- I have a Direct Debit going into my investment; will this continue?
- I don’t have my new account number; can I contact you to discuss my account without it?