Yes, you can continue to contact us as you do today using your existing account number. You do not need to have your new account number when contacting us.
Today's Top Content
Answers in this section
- Can I change the dates that I am paid my income?
- What are investment trusts?
- What are exchange traded funds and commodities?
- Can I change the dates I pay my Direct Debits?
- What does the term ‘model portfolio’ mean and why can I see it on my statements?
- Following your technology upgrade, why will I have more than one Collective Retirement Account (CRA)?
- I have a Direct Debit going into my investment; will this continue?
- I don’t have my new account number; can I contact you to discuss my account without it?
- Will I be given a new account number and when will I receive it?
- Will my income payments continue?